All viruses are manmade. Viruses, while the origin is natural, have all been manipulated by man. One should ask, how are they able to ‘patent’ a virus to make a vaccine? Think about that for a minute.
The definition for Patent is as follows, “A patent is a form of intellectual property that gives its owner the legal right to exclude others from making, using, selling and importing an invention for a limited period of years, in exchange for publishing an enabling public disclosure of the invention.” Viruses being patented? Only inventions (which are manmade) get patented so no one steals it because you can’t steal something already naturally occurring in nature……….it’s not invented by man. This is why plants are the people’s medicine. Oh, wait a minute – that’s right. Viruses are manmade. One could say well God invents. No, no He doesn’t. He creates and He creates out of nothing. People can’t do that. We just invent from something else.
This idea is being called a conspiracy in Bing and Google searches, but know that these companies control the information being searched on and they don’t want people to know this. And also know that if mainstream anything is hollering a conspiracy – there’s probably some truth to it.
A virus is not alive. Outside of a host, it is just a speck of DNA or RNA, (genetic material which controls the identity and function of living cells), usually surrounded by a protein coat. It cannot move, divide or do anything by itself.
According to lumenlearning.com, “Modern viruses are thought to be a mosaic of bits and pieces of nucleic acids picked up from various sources along their respective evolutionary paths. Viruses are acellular, parasitic entities that are not classified within any kingdom. Unlike most living organisms, viruses are not cells and cannot divide. Instead, they infect a host cell and use the host’s replication processes to produce identical progeny virus particles. Viruses infect organisms as diverse as bacteria, plants, and animals. They exist in a netherworld between a living organism and a nonliving entity. Living things grow, metabolize, and reproduce. Viruses replicate, but to do so, they are entirely dependent on their host cells. They do not metabolize or grow but are assembled in their mature form.”
How Does a Virus get Created?
From the above excerpt, you can see that viruses are ‘bits and pieces of nucleic acids’, and while this is naturally occurring in our environment; the creation of the virus, itself, from these nucleic acids or protein coat, and inserting a DNA or RNA molecule on top of this, is a manmade process.
The concerning issue with viruses is the genetic material in the virus that is, in fact, altering and changing our DNA and staying in our genome. One has to wonder how this has impacted mankind over the years; both spiritually and physically?
According to wisegeek.com, “Scientists and medical researchers are using small virus cells, usually of common illnesses like colds, to change small parts of gene expression, since it is known that viruses may rewrite some of the DNA code.”
Retroviruses & Vaccines
Now, your vaccines actually contain retroviruses which people are willfully injecting into our bodies thinking it’s a good thing, when in fact – they are poisoning themselves with a cocktail of disgusting ingredients – nevermind the retrovirus. The CDC website contains the list of ingredients if you’re interested in seeing what you are actually injecting into yourself.
The specific class of viruses called “retroviruses” changes your DNA, by using an enzyme called reverse transcriptase to write the viral genome into your DNA. Other viruses do not. At least not intentionally, but could if they were manipulated to do so.
How Have Ancient Viruses Landed up in the Human Genome?
Sciencedaily. com notes the following concerning how genetic material from viruses has landed up in our genome:
“Think your DNA is all human? Think again. And a new discovery suggests it’s even less human than scientists previously thought. Nineteen new pieces of non-human DNA — left by viruses that first infected our ancestors’ hundreds of thousands of years ago — have just been found, lurking between our own genes.
And one stretch of newfound DNA, found in about 50 of the 2,500 people studied, contains an intact, full genetic recipe for an entire virus, say the scientists who published their findings in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
Whether or not it can replicate, or reproduce, it isn’t yet known. But other studies of ancient virus DNA have shown it can affect the humans who carry it.
In addition to finding these new stretches, the scientists also confirmed 17 other pieces of virus DNA found in human genomes by other scientists in recent years.”
Origin of Viruses
Viruses are ancient. No one really knows how long they’ve been here, but we can theorize! Some believe these have been on Earth as long as life has. We do know there is evidence in biosignatures of these viruses and in recent digs that suggests viruses did indeed exist pre-Flood.
- Ancient viruses found in Tibetan glacier
- Frozen Giant Virus Still Infectious After 30,000 Years
- Ancient “Giant Virus” Revived From Siberian Permafrost
- IN SEARCH OF VIRUS FOSSILS
Why Pre-Flood? Well, a lot of these viruses survived and have been found in frozen conditions. A frozen environment did not exist in the Pre-Flood world. The frozen world was only experienced after the Great Flood of Noah occurred, when the firmament fell and the ocean depths were opened and suddenly we had extreme weather conditions – never before seen previously. This was such an extreme climatic event that altered the earth’s weather forever. It was so intense; fossilization and petrification of plants, animals, and giants would have taken days – not thousands of years. Experiment: Fast-Formed Fossils
This frozen proof of viruses uncovered helps to tie all the way back, biblically speaking, to the Days of Jared and Noah (Pre-Flood) when the Watchers or fallen angels appeared to man.
We read in the First Book of Enoch that when the fallen angels came unto the daughters of man; they not only took them for wives, but taught man technology, forbidden arts, and sciences, and the art of war, among others (Book of Enoch).
Biblically speaking, you don’t read about viruses in the Bible Pre-Flood. You don’t even read about diseases or illnesses Pre-Flood. Diseases and illnesses all came after the Great Flood. This tells me that something happened.
Referring to Post-Flood where it is mentioned in the Bible; those with diseases, such as leprosy, were considered unclean.
Note: There is a spiritual significance to disease mentioned in the Bible.
* All religions, including early Christianity, believed in treating the body physically and spiritually when the disease was afflicted upon a person. Medical treatment used to include evaluating the spiritual condition of a person as well and cleansing the evil spiritual energy/demon attached.
Possible Biblical Evidence of Viruses – Post-Flood
You read about leprosy and wasting disease.
Matthew 8:2 /
“And behold, a leper came to him and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, if you will, you can make me clean.”
Leviticus 26:16 /
“Then I will do this to you: I will visit you with panic, with wasting disease and fever that consume the eyes and make the heartache. And you shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.”
Deuteronomy 28:22 /
“The Lord will strike you with wasting disease and with fever, inflammation and fiery heat, and with drought and with blight and with mildew. They shall pursue you until you perish.”
Matthew 8:17 /
“This was to fulfill what was spoken through Isaiah the prophet: “HE HIMSELF TOOK OUR INFIRMITIES AND CARRIED AWAY OUR DISEASES.”
You read about sores and boils (another form of disease) in the Bible.
Job 2:6-7: 6
“Very well,” said the LORD to Satan. “He is in your hands, but you must spare his life.” 7So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD and infected Job with terrible boils from the soles of his feet to the crown of his head.”
“The LORD will afflict you with painful, incurable boils on your knees and thighs, from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.”
You also read an awful lot about plagues on crops and famines – later to be manipulated for human use I believe. In fact, these might’ve been the first to be manipulated for human use. Just a theory I have. I can’t prove this.
Click Here for 27 Bible verses about famines.
What are most famines caused by? Dying and afflicted crops due to either disease (possibly viruses?) or pests such as locusts -causing famine and starvation in the land.
Is all of this disease normal? I honestly don’t believe that God created pestilences, plagues, or famines; through disease and illnesses, specifically to harm people or His creation but I do think He can and does use what man manipulates in God’s creation for man’s own ruin or self-judgment.
It is possible for man to manipulate what God intended for good for evil.
The Discovery of Viruses
So when were viruses first discovered? According to creation.com:
“The discovery of viruses
Scientists first discovered and studied this mysterious form of ‘life’ at the turn of the century. Dutch botanist Martinus Bijerinck called this infectious fluid contagium vivum fluidum. This fluid contained agents that are now known as viruses, the Latin word for ‘poison’. It was only since the 1930s, with the invention of the electron microscope, that scientists could actually visualize viruses. This is clear evidence that viruses are unlike any known living thing and are much more like inanimate than animate matter. Today we recognize that viruses are gene carriers……
Five basic morphological shapes of viruses exist: spherical, cylindrical, brick, bullet and tailed. Viruses are contained by a protein cover called a capsid that is often coated with an envelope made of carbohydrates or lipids—an icosahedral capsid is made up of 122 capsomers, of which 110 are hexameters and 12 are pentameters. This coated capsid houses nucleic acid and other structures that facilitate preserving the genes they contain. The nucleic acid may be either double or single-stranded DNA or RNA. (Recall Chimeric viruses mentioned earlier) If RNA is used as the master code, the virus is called a retrovirus and requires the complex enzyme called reverse transcriptase to convert the RNA to DNA. Finally, all viruses contain proteins (called antigens) extending from their surface that can bind with specific receptors on the host cells.
All members of one viral type are usually almost identical in every way except for the glycoprotein antigens on their protein coat. It is this signal that can trigger an immune system response in a host.
Once it was realized that viruses are gene carriers, the next step was to determine how they carried genes to other cells and spliced them into these cells’ DNA. The contents of the gene package that allowed viruses to carry out their role was another research focus. As the role of viruses became better-understood researchers began to try to exploit them for human uses. This gave rise to the genetic revolution, including recombinant DNA technology (for vaccines) and gene therapy.
Some evolutionists hypothesize that viruses ‘evolved’ from bacteria by natural selection. In this process, as they become parasites, they lost all the complex protein structures that bacteria require. Others hypothesize that viruses were the first form of life and that bacteria evolved from them (as did all other life).
The fatal problem with this theory is that viruses are not living, and in order to reproduce and to make ATP, they require all of the complex cellular machinery present in bacterial cells. Other scientists speculate that a reverse symbiosis occurred and that viruses arose out of cell parts such as bacterial plasmids and other organelles, and eventually evolved into separate forms of life.
So far evidence is lacking for each of these theories. Both bacterial plasmids and viruses contain the nucleotide sequences required to initiate replication. While these structures are necessary for the function of each, this does not prove either’s phylogeny. Further, all ‘ancient’ viruses so far discovered in ‘ancient’ amber and other places are fully developed, functional viruses.
The importance of viruses is closely related to the importance of bacteria. As Margulis notes, microorganisms have long been considered ‘tiny little beings [that] are primarily germs and pathogens.’ In contrast to this public image, bacteria are at the basis of our life-support system. They supply our fertile soil and atmospheric gases. They cleanse our water supply, play a role in stabilizing the atmospheric nitrogen concentration, regulate the acidity or alkalinity of the soil environment, and thus generally ensure that our world is liveable.
The view now emerging of the normal relationship between viruses and genes is not so much a host/invader relationship, but a relationship more akin to bees carrying pollen from flower to flower, thus causing cross-fertilization. Viruses carry not only their own genes but also those of other creatures as well, especially those of bacteria. Although bacteria pass genetic information to each other using several processes such as pili transfer, a viral transfer is now known to be critically important.
The traditional understanding that viruses are alien invaders competing against humans in a life or death struggle for the cell’s manufacturing facility is now understood to be oversimplified, if not incorrect. It is usually not expedient for a virus to kill its host, since this may cause the death of the virus. Viruses must have a reservoir of host species in which they can live permanently otherwise they would soon go extinct. Evidence is accumulating to suggest that most or all harmful viruses and bacteria are mutated forms of non-pathogens.”
In summary, the viruses have a symbiotic relationship with bacteria and in fact, were never meant to be harmful to live organisms.
So while I said earlier all viruses are manmade, please don’t misunderstand me – I am not talking about the natural proteins in our environment – which viruses come from, but I am saying that these have been manipulated for mankind and the viruses we encounter today – are not natural. As the author above suggests; these would never kill their host.
I hope you can see that it is quite possible this fallen angel knowledge to manipulate the human genome is very ancient. I cannot say for sure the exact point in time these were manipulated for evil. What I am certain of is that this is a satanic art. One in which takes something naturally produced in the environment (proteins) and manipulates these nucleic acids to create human plagues and pestilences and alter mankind’s genome – permanently.
And if you think about it – if I was Satan, using viruses to take down mankind is a kind of genius. Viruses would create a gentle manipulation of our genetic structure overtime where eventually most of it would no longer be human – and as I noted above – most of our DNA is NOT human anymore because of these ancient viruses!
History of Viruses
While the article above notes that we weren’t able to see viruses till the 1930’s, information on Wikipedia suggests we’ve known and been manipulating these for way longer than most people think:
- In 1884, the French microbiologist Charles Chamberland invented the Chamberland filter (or Pasteur-Chamberland filter) with pores small enough to remove all bacteria from a solution passed through it.
- In 1892, the Russian biologist Dmitri Ivanovsky used this filter to study what is now known as the tobacco mosaic virus: crushed leaf extracts from infected tobacco plants remained infectious even after filtration to remove bacteria. Ivanovsky suggested the infection might be caused by a toxin produced by bacteria, but did not pursue the idea. At the time it was thought that all infectious agents could be retained by filters and grown on a nutrient medium—this was part of the germ theory of disease.
- In 1898, the Dutch microbiologist Martinus Beijerinck repeated the experiments and became convinced that the filtered solution contained a new form of an infectious agent. He observed that the agent multiplied only in cells that were dividing, but as his experiments did not show that it was made of particles, he called it a contagium vivum fluidum (soluble living germ) and re-introduced the word virus. Beijerinck maintained that viruses were liquid in nature, a theory later discredited by Wendell Stanley, who proved they were particulate. In the same year Friedrich Loeffler and Paul Frosch passed the first animal virus through a similar filter: aphthovirus, the agent of foot-and-mouth disease.
- In the early 20th century, the English bacteriologist Frederick Twort discovered a group of viruses that infect bacteria, now called bacteriophages (or commonly phages), and the French-Canadian microbiologist Félix d’Herelle described viruses that, when added to bacteria on an agar plate, would produce areas of dead bacteria. He accurately diluted a suspension of these viruses and discovered that the highest dilutions (lowest virus concentrations), rather than killing all the bacteria, formed discrete areas of dead organisms. Counting these areas and multiplying by the dilution factor allowed him to calculate the number of viruses in the original suspension. Phages were heralded as a potential treatment for diseases such as typhoid and cholera, but their promise was forgotten with the development of penicillin. The development of bacterial resistance to antibiotics has renewed interest in the therapeutic use of bacteriophages.
- By the end of the 19th century, viruses were defined in terms of their infectivity, their ability to pass filters, and their requirement for living hosts. Viruses had been grown only in plants and animals.
- In 1906, Ross Granville Harrison invented a method for growing tissue in lymph, and, in 1913, E. Steinhardt, C. Israeli, and R. A. Lambert used this method to grow vaccinia virus in fragments of guinea pig corneal tissue.
- In 1928, H. B. Maitland and M. C. Maitland grew vaccinia virus in suspensions of minced hens’ kidneys. Their method was not widely adopted until the 1950s when poliovirus was grown on a large scale for vaccine production.
- Another breakthrough came in 1931, when the American pathologist Ernest William Goodpasture and Alice Miles Woodruff grew influenza and several other viruses in fertilized chicken eggs.
- In 1949, John Franklin Enders, Thomas Weller, and Frederick Robbins grew poliovirus in cultured human embryo cells, the first virus to be grown without using solid animal tissue or eggs. This work enabled Jonas Salk to make an effective polio vaccine.
- The first images of viruses were obtained upon the invention of electron microscopy in 1931 by the German engineers Ernst Ruska and Max Knoll.
- In 1935, American biochemist and virologist Wendell Meredith Stanley examined the tobacco mosaic virus and found it was mostly made of protein. A short time later, this virus was separated into protein and RNA parts. The tobacco mosaic virus was the first to be crystallized and its structure could, therefore, be elucidated in detail.
- The first X-ray diffraction pictures of the crystallized virus were obtained by Bernal and Fankuchen in 1941.
- On the basis of her pictures, Rosalind Franklin discovered the full structure of the virus in 1955. In the same year, Heinz Fraenkel-Conrat and Robley Williams showed that purified tobacco mosaic virus RNA and its protein coat can assemble by themselves to form functional viruses, suggesting that this simple mechanism was probably the means through which viruses were created within their host cells.
- The second half of the 20th century was the golden age of virus discovery and most of the over 2,000 recognized species of animal, plant, and bacterial viruses were discovered during these years.
- In 1957, equine arterivirus and the cause of Bovine virus diarrhea (a pestivirus) were discovered.
- In 1963, the hepatitis B virus was discovered by Baruch Blumberg,
- and in 1965, Howard Temin described the first retrovirus.
- Reverse transcriptase, the enzyme that retroviruses use to make DNA copies of their RNA, was first described in 1970, independently by Howard Martin Temin and David Baltimore.
- In 1983 Luc Montagnier‘s team at the Pasteur Institute in France, first isolated the retrovirus now called HIV.
- In 1989 Michael Houghton‘s team at Chiron Corporation discovered Hepatitis C.
And this is just a timeline from Wikipedia, but you can see that mankind has known about viruses for quite some time.
Recall what I had mentioned earlier about the symbiotic relationship between bacteria and viruses… And then take into consideration our history with viruses started by removing bacteria to uncover the virus and the progression that resulted from there. This should get you thinking that something’s not right.
Attempts at Altering the Human Genome
When we gaze back into our history, we see several attempts to alter the human genome. I will do my best to layout three of them.
First Incursion of Genetic Manipulation
The Days of Jared and Noah mentioned in the First Book of Enoch and Book of Genesis.
- Genetic manipulation of mankind was being done on a large scale during these days with the interbreeding of angels with women and angels with animals.
- Angels with women produced giants whereas angels with animals produced chimeras. The offspring of which are referred to as “Nephilim”.
- There may even have been interbreeding men with animals to produce chimeras.
The myths and legends told in stories and folklore all over the world may hold some truth to what actually happened during those days.
Some people cling to the RH factor as proof that our blood was actually genetically tampered with via the Rhesus monkey antigen, but I would suggest the opposite.
According to The Tech Interactive, “It did get its name from the Rhesus macaque monkey, but not because we got it from them! Scientists just happened to first discover this blood type in Rhesus monkeys. It turns out that some forms of Rhesus molecules are found in most life forms … ranging from algae to fish to human! Even a few kinds of bacteria have Rh molecules.
Rhesus factor has an even more ancient origin. It’s descended from a molecule called Amt. Amt is found in every living thing — even in Archaea, which is possibly the most ancient life form on Earth.
So Rh existed a long time ago, way before humans or monkeys walked on Earth.”
This suggests that RH should actually be referred to Amt and is something naturally created from God. Perhaps even His mark on His creation.
This then begs the question of the lack of the RH factor in man – those with RH negative blood. There are a ton of articles out there talking about how the RH negative bloodline is actually the Nephilim (or alien) bloodline produced in the Days of Jared and Noah. This is quite a possibility. We know this bloodline carried through after the flood (through the wives and bloodlines of Ham and Japheth) because the Bible even mentions that there were giants in those days and after.
Genesis 6:4 reads as follows: “The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown”
If you interested in learning more about the RH factor, here’s an actual study that was done on The genetics of the Rhesus blood group system.
Second Incursion of Genetic Manipulation
After the flood; we experience manmade disease and viruses, the creation of vaccines to combat manmade viruses, and the rise of pharmaceutical drugs (sorcery) – all of which impact the human genome and change our DNA. This is and has always been an assault on mankind. In my blog History of Big Pharma – I delve deep into the history of vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs. If you’re interested in learning more about that topic, please check that out.
If you do enough digging – in history, you will find all plagues and pestilences were created from manmade viruses and a direct biological warfare assault on people. Your Bubonic, Spanish, and black plagues were all manmade, and biologically weaponized viruses were used in these.
Now You See TV did a great job in their expose of this so I won’t get into the history here, but please check out their video below on the topic as it goes in-depth on the history of biological warfare with the use of viruses.
The Here and Now of Genetic Manipulation
It’s not just viruses and vaccines we should be concerned with in manipulating our genome. We now know that things are ramping up on the genetic manipulation spectrum; from the use of CRISPR CAS-9 to alter the genome, to creating artificial wombs, cloning, transhumanism, and animal-human chimeras.
In Japan, especially, there’s A LOT going on in creating animal-human chimeras in labs. And there have been a ton of experiments like this. Here’s just some of what I dug up that’s been going on so far in the realm of creating human-animal chimeras:
- 10 Experiments That Have Created Real Human-Animal Hybrids
- First human-monkey chimera raises concern among scientists
- Japanese Scientists Plan to Create Human-Mouse Hybrids. Here’s How.
- Japan Approves Groundbreaking Experiment Bringing Human-Animal Hybrids to Term
- Scientists are making human-monkey hybrids in China
- The First Human-Pig Hybrid Embryo Has Been Created in The Lab
Similar to viruses, genetic manipulation is coming out of laboratories. Man is creating his own doom in labs.
I believe merging man with machine (transhumanism) will be the last genetic assault on humans. The lie that you can live forever will have a lot of people buy into this and they will lose their souls in order to obtain it. Personally, living forever on Earth does not seem appealing to me. It would be hell to live here eternally. We live in such a wicked fallen world. I am looking forward to being with Yahweh in eternity, in His Kingdom.
So are “they” still putting DNA into us with these viruses and vaccines today? Absolutely.
Plagues and Pestilences: God’s vs. Man’s
I often hear that God is causing these viruses to afflict people because it’s His judgment upon wicked people. While I will not argue that He can use man’s own creation to destroy wicked man; biblically speaking God has NEVER used viruses as a form of HIS judgment. God’s plagues and pestilences are different than man’s. Man’s or Satan’s attempt aims at destroying the blood (which viruses and vaccines do, they change our DNA), the image of God in man, God’s creation. So I would argue that in fact, God does not use viruses to judge man. Man judges himself by these means.
In the first part of the Great Tribulation, we see 3 1/2 years of antichrist’s reign on the earth, under his beast system. We also see the judgments poured out during this time. This is the time of the antichrist’s wrath on humanity, not God’s. The Book of Revelation is explicit in stating that the judgments that come under the antichrist’s reign will try the Church. God would never let the Bride of Christ go through His wrath. We will be gone before God’s wrath pours out unto the inhabitants of the earth. I go into more detail on the antichrist’s wrath vs. God’s wrath, the mid-rapture of the Church, and Day of the Lord in my other blog Genesis – The Origin of Mankind. Please go over there and check that out if you are interested in that topic. I paint a really good picture in that blog of the differences in the wraths and judgments being depicted in each.
God’s plagues are different from man’s or satan’s, in that it is of supernatural and spiritual means. Some examples you can find in the Bible were the plagues incurred on Pharoah such as the plagues of locusts (Exodus and Deuteronomy), wormwood waters (Revelation), among many others! Another great example would be the boils and sores afflicted on people talked about in the Book of Revelation. These are afflicted on those who took the image of the Beast. They are spiritual and supernatural in nature.
Revelation 16:2 records, ” 1Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out on the earth the seven bowls of God’s wrath.” 2So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and loathsome, malignant sores broke out on those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. 3And the second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it turned to blood like that of the dead, and every living thing in the sea died.”
The ancient origin of viruses is a fascinating topic, but it just reflects what’s wrong with the world. When mankind tries to play god, it never ends well. This was an extensive study for me so thanks for hanging in there with me if you managed to read this all the way through. Hopefully, it wasn’t too dry 😉
Please comment below with any thoughts and stay well!